When is International Cat Day - And How You Can Celebrate?
International Cat Day is celebrated on August 8th each year. It's a day to raise awareness of the plight of cats around the world and to celebrate their place in our lives. You can celebrate international cat day in many ways. For instance, you can adopt a cat from a shelter. There are millions of cats around the world without homes. Giving one of them a loving home is the best way to celebrate International Cat Day.
Moreover, you can make a donation to a cat charity. There are many organizations working to help improve the lives of cats everywhere. A monetary donation is a great way to support their efforts. You can also volunteer at a local shelter. Shelters are always in need of volunteers to help care for the cats in their care. This is a great way to get involved and make a difference in the lives of some very deserving cats.
Lastly, you can spread the word about responsible pet ownership. It is one of the best ways to help improve the lives of cats is to educate others about responsible pet ownership. Share articles, blog posts, and infographics about responsible cat ownership with your friends and family. In this article, we will cover when is national cat day, how you can celebrate it and what should you wear on cat day.
When Is International Cat Day?
It's International Cat Day on August 8th! Here are some more ways you can celebrate:
- Share a photo of your cat on social media using the hashtag #InternationalCatDay
- Make a donation to your local animal shelter in honor of all the cats who need homes
- Treat your cat to a special toy or treat
- Write a blog post about your cat (or cats in general)
- Watch a movie about cats (we recommend "Kedi" or "Nine Lives")
- Learn more about the history of cats and their impact on society
- Throw a party for your cat!
What Can You Wear On Cat Day?
Looking for the purr-fect outfit to wear on International Cat Day? We've got you covered! Here are some ideas of what to wear to celebrate all things feline:
- San Diego feather bow tie: You can wear a San Diego feather bow tie that comes with a feather lapel pin set. It is aesthetically appealing and will go incredibly well on international cat day.
- A cute cat tee or tank: Show your love for cats loud and proud with a graphic tee or tank top featuring everyone's favorite furry friend. Pair it with jeans or shorts for a casual look, or dress it up with skirt or slacks for a more put-together ensemble.
- A "cat-eye" makeup look: Get into the spirit of the day with a fun and festive makeup look. Start by creating a winged eyeliner look, then add some false lashes for extra drama. Finish things off with a nude lip and you're good to go!
- A pair of cat ear headbands: These may not be the most practical accessory, but they're definitely the most fun! Put on a pair of cat ear headbands and get ready to party - just don't forget to take them off before heading home at the end of the night.
Importance of International Cat Day
There are many days set aside to celebrate different things, but one day that is often overlooked is International Cat Day. This day is set aside to celebrate one of the most popular pets in the world, the cat. Cats have been a part of human society for thousands of years and have been revered by many cultures. In more recent years, cats have become one of the most popular pets in the Western world. It is estimated that there are over 600 million cats in the world.
While International Cat Day may not be as well-known as some other holidays, it is still an important day. It is a day to appreciate our feline friends and to promote awareness of the needs of cats. There are many ways that you can celebrate International Cat Day. Here are a few ideas:
- Spend time with your cat. Give them some extra love and attention on this day.
- Learn more about cats. Take some time to read up on their history, care requirements, and personalities.
- Volunteer at a local animal shelter or rescue organization that specializes in cats. This is a great way to help out some kitties in need and learn more about them at the same time.
There you have it — everything you need to know about International Cat Day and how you can celebrate. Cats are amazing creatures that bring so much joy into our lives, and this day is the perfect opportunity to show them just how much we appreciate them. So, get out there and celebrate all the wonderful cats in your life!